The Fertility Reflexology Workshop
Who is this workshop for?
Qualified reflexologists looking to expand their knowledge and client list in the fascinating and much in demand field of fertility.
- The many causes of infertility, and the tests and medical treatments your clients could be going through.
- ‘Unexplained infertility’ and a reflexologist’s approach to this non-diagnosis.
- How to take an effective case history to spot fertility issues that even your client’s doctor may have missed.
- Key reflexology techniques for fertility clients, and when it is (and isn’t) appropriate to use them.
- Understanding the emotional aspects of infertility and how to support your clients.
- How to build a thriving fertility reflexology client base.
2018 coming soon
Kerry School of Reflexology
North London Business Park
Oakleigh Road South
London N11 1NP
The Fertility Reflexology Network Certification
After completing the one day Fertility Reflexology workshop with Rakhee Shah you can have your skills and expertise assessed. This involves:
- Submitting 3 case studies of 3 treatments each showing your use of reflexology and holistic care for people with fertility issues.
- Writing 1,000-2,000 words (approx. 2-4 sheets of A4 paper) about your understanding of infertility and how it affects your clients, your role as a Fertility Reflexologist, and your thoughts on fertility issues. This can take any form, focusing on your thoughts rather than just a collection of facts about fertility.
- You have 12 months from the date of your training workshop to submit your case studies and write up for certification.
Once received I will assess your work, give useful feedback, and if you have shown a good level of understanding you will be sent a certificate to display in your clinic, the FRN logo to use on your website and marketing, and be listed on the Fertility Reflexology Network’s register website for a full year from the date of certification.
Please note: Your work towards certification, are all likely to be eligible for CPD points. Please check with your own association.
- A listing on the online register on the Fertility Reflexology Network website.
- Use of the title ‘Certified Fertility Reflexologist’ and the Fertility Reflexology Network logo on your business cards, website and other marketing.
- Be recognised internationally as a Certified Fertility Reflexologist who is committed to on-going professional development to benefit your practice and your clients.
- Gain referrals and other networking opportunities within the community of Certified Fertility Reflexologists.